I had quite a leisurely weekend for a change. Nothing on Saturday with the added bonus that everyone else was out of the house and then on Sunday, although it was an early start for Keita, I didn't need to be out of the house until 11 am so got a few extra hours in bed. After we got back from BB, Kana agreed (surprisingly) to go out for dinner too so there wasn't even any cooking! We only went to a family restaurant but it was nice all the same although I'd forgotten that Keita had been up since 5am so he was completely done in by the time we got home - 10pm.
Lisa has been away overnight to some hot springs with 3 of her friends but will be back tonight. For being a student, she manages to have more holidays than any of the rest of us put together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sounds like you had a lovely weekend! urayamashi! (only a little.)
Post a Comment