Monday, 13 April 2009

We ended up not needing to go to Awajishima after all. They played a good game but by the end of the 8th round (Keita pitched for the full 7 - the limit they're allowed) it was still a 2-2 draw so had to do 'chuusen' which they lost (members from both teams pick coloured balls from a bag and the ones with most of a certain colour win). At least it wasn't a 'real' loss and we also got to sleep a little longer the following week!

Lisa went back to her flat the day after I wrote my last post too so the house is in better shape although I still haven't done anything to the room since she is still coming back now and then. She was here overnight on Saturday but left after going on a picnic with her friends on Sunday.

Aya and Daisuke are off to the PIC in Guam at the end of the month and I'm envious! Everyone I know seems to be going somewhere or other. My 'holidays' will have to consist of baseball games for a bit longer but at least I'm starting to enjoy going although still don't really like watching when Keita is playing. It's good when he's doing well but nerve-wracking when not!

Kana has been out of the house by 6am for the past couple of weeks with club practice so unless I'm really tired, I try to get up and make her a packed lunch. She says she doesn't mind buying something but I feel I should especially since I'm always up when it's Keita and baseball. Between the two of them, I sometimes feel like a zombie though and I'm glad I don't work until the afternoon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like a good time was had by all and kana looks pleased with her pressies.did she get my little gift,what a handsome grandson we have,flowers look good .love mum x