

Once again, nearly a week has gone by without me posting.
We had snow at the weekend - the first in years! It only snowed for about 6 hours but the flakes were huge so it even lay on the ground. The next day was lovely and sunny though so it disappeared just as fast. Since the ground was still soggy, once again the baseball match was cancelled much to Keita's relief. I didn't think he got that nervous but obviously he does! Instead we went to Costco, a sports shop and then basically lounged around even though we should have been packing.
We have moved quite a bit of stuff although there is loads still to go. After doing what we did last week, I was aching all over but now that my muscles are back to normal, I need to get back to the packing again.
Lisa took my car back to Sanda at the end of last week with the intention of bringing back on Saturday but because of the snow I told her to keep it a bit longer. I think it's going to be hard to get her to bring it back although she knows she has to.
Today it's another holiday here but Keita has practice, I have lessons and Setsuo is in his office so it's just another day for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment