Wednesday, 13 February 2008

Today I went and collected my new drivers license and because I hadn't broken any rules I got the gold, 5 year one and only needed to stay and listen to a lecture and watch a video for 30 minutes as opposed to over an hour! Last time I only got a blue one because I got a parking ticket - it wasn't even me that did it, it was Setsuo but because he didn't have his driving license on him (illegal in Japan), I had to pretend it was me that had been driving the car.

After that, I went into Umeda to meet up with the other coordinators of the Osaka English teachers group for a meeting. It was nice to be out of the office/house and catch up with them.

After teaching 2 classes, I'm about to go home and trying to think of what to cook for dinner - these days it seems to be the same old thing and I'm tempted to ask if anyone wants to go out for dinner. Hopefully, if they agree, it can be something other than
Sushi which is what Keita ALWAYS chooses. If he can't have that then it's almost certain he will ask for yakiniku (meat cooked on charcoal in the center of the table). I'll tell you tomorrow if I was right!

No comments: