

Yesterday was our ETJ meeting with Janina presenting on storybooks and readers and although the turnout wasn't great (9 in total) it was nice and cozy and we all had the chance to speak up. I had to do the MC'ing so lucky for me that the numbers were small - I could stay seated so it didn't feel like I was in the spotlight! The meeting was slated to begin at 2.30 and finish at 5pm but we didn't get started until about 2.45 and the next time we looked at the clock it was nearly 6! Afterwards, Janina, Michelle, Lisa, Helena and I all went out for a drink, dinner and chat. Just wish we all lived a bit nearer each other so we could do it more often. We had to laugh when we got to the restaurant - although the place was empty, the young guy put us in the room furthest from the entrance, separating the species??
Today is a busy day and I should really be preparing my lessons but instead have been on the computer all morning writing emails or checking lists.
Tomorrow night is another night out with the Baseball mothers. I'll be teaching until 9.30pm so will go after that but need to get back at a reasonable time because I have my nursery school class the next morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment