
I love Wednesdays! After the rushing around and long Monday and Tuesdays, Wednesday always seems to be so relaxing.
Last night I suggested to Keita that I teach him and a couple of his friends every morning for an hour or so during the Spring holiday and surprisingly he agreed. I'm only going to teach them reading and writing and don't even know how far we'll get in that short a time but at least it'll give them a bit of a start before they go into the jhs. Having a couple of his friends with him means that neither of us will be able to 'back out' because we're tired or whatever. Since I'm not that busy in the morning and they'll be mostly working from worksheets, it should work out okay.
Because I had classes Mon and Tues, Lisa cooked both nights and she has turned out to be a good cook. Lately, whenever she's home, she always asks how I've cooked things and then goes home and tries the recipes out herself. Tonight I'll be cooking since she's going out but it'll be a late dinner because I have to take Keita to the dentist for a check-up. If he has nothing wrong with his teeth I'll be very surprised because he never seems to brush them no matter how hard I nag. So far, all his school dental checks have been okay but I'm sure those dentists don't look as closely as they should. We'll see.....
Today only 2 classes so I'm going to go and start on the worksheets for Keita and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment