Monday, 7 April 2008

Saturday and Sunday were both lovely days and so I got the futons aired and all the washing done (and there was a load since Aya showers and changes in the new house but never brings her washing home until there is a huge pile).

On Saturday I went and ordered Keita's new baseball uniform. Both Riku's mum and I thought we didn't have to pay until next week but the woman in charge asked if we could bring it by the next day. Luckily I had the money I'd collected so far from English lessons so didn't have to go the next day too. It was a bit embarrassing though since it was mostly in 1000 or 5000 notes and the total was just over 100,000 yen!

On Sunday I was up with Keita just before 7am and once he left I started on the washing and cleaning up of the house but by about 11 am, I'd done the 3rd and 4th floors (even washing the floors) and Setsuo helped me with his fathers place. After lunch, Setsuo had to go to a customers so I went off to Costco then prepared today's (Monday) dinner - curry - and so by about 3pm I was bored. I should really have started on a bit more packing but didn't feel like it!

Keita is enjoying his new bb team but comes home shattered. It takes at least 40 minutes for them to get there by bicycle and then they have about 8 hrs 'training' and then the 40 minutes ride home. On Saturday he fell asleep 30 minutes after arriving home and only woke up for 30 minutes to eat before sleeping straight through till 6.30am on the Sunday morning. Last night he came home, went straight into the bath (we've decided that's the only way he'll stay awake long enough to get one!), ate dinner and then was asleep within 15 minutes again. He's going to be very fit or totally exhausted!!

No other news apart from I think I'm getting a cold......

No comments: