


I've not been doing a lot of blogging lately because I've had a. no time and b. no news. Every time I read over what I have posted I cringe at the fact that nothing exciting ever happens in my life and my blogs aren't anywhere near as interesting as some of the ones I read. Still, that's life (at least mine).
Today was Keita's entrance ceremony at the junior high school. There are a couple of his friends in the same class but I think he would have preferred to be in the one next door. All in all there are six classes and at least his class and his preferred class will join each other for sports. It was nice to see all the kids and mothers from his nursery days - some of them I've met now and again, but others I haven't seen for 6 years.
So, he'll start school on Tuesday so only another few days until the dreaded packed lunches have to be made. I can't really complain as I've had about 4 months of not needing to make any.
The top photo is his baseball friends, the middle one is his friends from Nursery (the two boys with him at the back are standing on a flower bed and Keita is still taller than them!) and the last one is me, Keita, Riku and his Mum.
No comments:
Post a Comment