Tuesday, 22 April 2008
Today is a slow starting day since I don't start the nursery school classes until May 13th so I've finally been able to get some of the paperwork in my office sorted out. Not only that, when I was printing out next months calendar, I realised that I have the next two Tuesday off and since they are my late night days, it feels great! I'll be off on the 29th, back for 3 more days and then off for 'Golden Week' when I'll take another 7 days holiday. I am really looking forward to the break although I know there are going to be a few full days of baseball matches in there. Most Japanese travel around during golden week so the roads will be jam-packed but since we don't have any plans anyway I don't care. Maybe, just maybe, we'll be able to do something about moving, at least packing up some boxes ready to move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment