

Because we are now into the rainy season, today is very hot and humid and I'm sitting here wringing with both rain and sweat. Keita phoned about half an hour ago to ask if I'd take his swimming gear to school since he'd forgotten it. Going was fine but coming back it started pouring down so by the time I got back to the house I was drenched. I went upstairs to close the windows but decided to just stay in these clothes since it's nearly lunch time anyway and I was in the middle of assembling a rack for 3 rubbish bins in the school (we have to recycle so these should make it easier). I'm obviously challenged in that area because it took forever to get it right - I knew what I *should* be doing, I just couldn't do it. Anyway, as you can see from the photos, a bucket of sweat and 30 minutes later, I've conquered it.
No comments:
Post a Comment