Not a great day yesterday - Keita got hit in the chest with a ball but was okay after a short rest (although still has the ball mark on his chest!) and my car also got a lovely dent in the roof because of another stray ball. Added to that, it was my day on 'duty' so was there from 7.30am to 7pm. Still, it was good that I was there to make sure Keita was okay.
I think all baseball clubs should have the AED equipment to hand - you can even rent them so it wouldn't be that much of a financial burden and I can't understand why our club doesn't have one. Next time I'm talking to the head of the club, I'm going to bring up the subject because I'm sure I'm not the only one who wouldn't mind paying a bit extra for peace of mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how scary! i'm glad keita is ok.
Post a Comment