Monday, 17 August 2009

I'm back!

Although I had no English classes, I had BB for 4 days straight so can't really say I had much rest and relaxation but it was nice to have no time schedules on the days I was free. The week went by much too quickly though and since everyone had different timetables, we did absolutely nothing together as a family. It's times like this that I wish the kids were all small again (even though I spent those years hoping they would grow up!)

I'm envious of everyone who is going/has been back to their own country and wish I could just hop on a plane too but it definitely won't happen this year and probably not next either but at least it's something to look forward to.

While I was on holiday the diet (read no beer policy) and walking got pushed to the side but I'm starting up again tonight - just hope it cools down by then.

No comments: