Wednesday, 5 August 2009

I've been so busy reading everyone else's blog, I forgot to update my own (everyone elses life seems much more interesting).

Friday I was relatively good. I had 2 beers and 2 chu-his! Maybe a couple too many but still a lot less than what I'd normally have. I even got home by 11.30pm too so only 30 mins later than my plan. The weather forecast for the next day was rain so I was hoping I'd get out of BB duty no such luck. Instead we had a really hot, humid day and the mothers on duty on Sunday got the day off instead!

On Sunday it was pouring down so we though Kana's parade would be called off too but luckily the sun came out by lunch-time and they got to do their last parade after all. Now they only have the bunkasai and then that's them finished with club. Every year at the parade there are swarms of really creepy guys taking photos and videos of the girls. Last year we actually asked the police to stop one of them - he was taking videos from ground level, right up their skirts! This year they were a bit better but one man's face was a picture, he was just about drooling! Lisa even took HIS photo, it was that intense!

I have combined the Fri JHS class with tonight's one since a lot of the kids are at a special summer cram school so that means from Fri afternoon I'll be finished for 9 days - yeah! I'm going to send out a questionnaire next month asking if they want the whole of August off next year. Even if they don't, I've a feeling I'll be taking at least 2 weeks off!

This Saturday is the start of a 3 day tournament and also the day of the big firework display. I'll have to rush back and get everything prepared for it although Aya said she will help. Because I knew I'd be out all day, I was only going to have the carpenters and family but it turns out there are over 20 people coming as usual. It's a lot of work but I always enjoy it in the end.

Weight-wise, I lot around 2kg then with no walking and beer drinking over the weekend I put all but 500g back on again! However when I weighed myself again this morning, I'm back to the -2kg again. Wonder how much I can lose before the whole cycle repeats itself again this weekend!

2 comments:

illahee said...

sounds like you're so busy, though. all that running around.

good news with the nine days off!

M said...

Sounds like you have alot on your plate but being busy is often good when you are trying to lose a bit of weight as you don't have time to think about food! :-) Well done on the weight loss. I find my weight goes up and done by a kilo or so on a regular basis depending on fluid intake/ time of the month etc.. Stick with the regime though, you are doing really well! :-)