Friday, 30 May 2008

Guess what Setsuo brought home last night - 2 boxes of beer (48 cans) but....... I was good and resisted them all. Very good really because they were even chilled and calling my name!

Today the new table and chairs arrived. We thought we were having to wait for the 5th and 6th chairs but they all came together. I wondered how they would look since the colour of the table is just a bit more orangey than the walls and floor and thought it might be too much of the same but it looks good. Now I just need to remember to bring my camera so I can take a photo. I'll also have to go shopping for place mats to use with it but doubt I'll get that done before Sunday (MIL's ceremony) so I'll just have to put an 'Out of Bounds' sticker on it - only kidding........ I think!

Before Sunday I also need to get in and tidy up the boxes that are in there and generally clean up. I was amazed at the amount of dust there was when I vacuumed this morning - considering there is no-one really living there yet, there was a lot.

No comments: