Today we had a 're-union' for Keita's nursery school class. One of his last teachers left to go and work for an NPO and then met and married a Philipino, had a baby and is back in Japan until tomorrow so it was a chance for her to see everyone. Not everyone went but it was surprising that most of the boys did. (I would have thought the girls would be more inclined to go but not so). I don't think the nursery thought there would be so many coming either but they prepared lunch for us and a good time was had by all.
Other than that there is really no news. Keita was on a school trip on Saturday and Sunday hence the reason why they are on holiday today and tomorrow so I've been able to have long lies for the past 3 days (especially nice not to have to get up for BB!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment