

Happy Birthday Mum!!
I'm sitting here surrounded by Halloween things - my office is never that organised but then again, never THIS disorganised! I have so many bags full of presents for handing out, sweets for the games, decorations etc plus my teaching stuff vying for space (you can't see my desk in the photos but believe me, it's twice as bad as the floor!) and I just hope I can find it all tomorrow afternoon when my classes are over and I have to start decorating the room and getting everything ready for the party on Sunday. At least we'll only have the one and can breathe a sigh of relief when it's over - until it all begins again in December with the Xmas one. This year is an experiment. Up until now we've had two parties but because we are always so knackered, we've decided to just do the one but we may find out it's even worse since I've a feeling there's going to be well over 75 in the room (so far 63 kids but then there'll be mothers as well as the two of us). Wish us luck!!
Nothing much else to write about. For dinner I've decided to take a break from cooking and have frozen lasagne (from Costco) and a simple salad and bread to go with it.
1 comment:
THANKS FOR BIRTDAY GREETINGS,I DONT ENVY YOU HAVING TO DO A HALLOWEEN PARTY.YOU LOOK IN A RIGHT PICKLE WITH ALL THE STUFF.WHERE DO YOU START.CANT YOU JUST GIVE THEM A BAG OF GOODIES AND SAY HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL OF THEM.MUCH EASIER.MUM XX
Post a Comment