




At last some photos from Christmas day when we went out for dinner.
Today is my first day back at work. Not a great feeling but at least I've had a longish break and am more refreshed than I was. So saying, it was a bit difficult waking up and having to get everything ready. Three things are in my favour though -
1. Keita started back at baseball yesterday and since I had to get up early then too, today wasn't so bad
2. It is raining today so I didn't need to get the washing done before I had to leave the house
3. Setsuo isn't working 'proper' today so he can make the dinner since I only have 60 mins between classes tonight
The carpenters were all in this morning but only for sake, talking and then lunch out. They wll be going home shortly so Setsuo will probably just work in the office. Unlike me who has 5 straight classes until 8.30pm tonight.
At least I've finally located the remote control for the air-conditioner/heater in my office. Instead of freezing, I'm quite snug today!
No comments:
Post a Comment