Not a lot has been happening lately. Lisa went off on her snowboarding trip and she DID snowboard - I bet she comes home with a sore leg but at least she'll of had fun! She is due back tomorrow early morning and I'm just hoping she takes the train rather than phones for one of us to go and collect her. If it's relatively early it'll be okay but the telephone/internet/TV company is coming to put in the 'hikari fibre' and also the dogs are going to the pet shop to get bathed and trimmed so one of us needs to be here and one at the new place. We also need to take the TV out of our living room and to the new place so they can connect it up to 'sky perfect' (a kind of cable TV) on Friday. I don't mind since I don't really watch it anyway but I think both Setsuo and Keita will suffer when they have to watch it on a small TV until we actually move.
I got an email from Kana to say that she still isn't at all homesick and that she really likes her host family. She's already been and bought her school uniform and will start on Friday. I have a feeling I'm not going to get as many emails from Kana as I used to get from Lisa!
Tonight Keita has been complaining of being 'tired' and feeling sick so I hope he is not about to catch the flu that's going around. It'll be a shame if he does and can't play in the last of the baseball matches but also I don't want to catch it either!
It's been quite a depressing week since first of all the father of two of my students died (he was only 39), one of Setsuo's customers died (we were at different funerals on the same day), then Bingo died and then early Sunday morning my friend's Mum also died. I'm hoping that is the last for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment