Monday, 28 January 2008

Yesterday Keita's 'All Star Team' won their match again and I finally got to see Keita hit a homerun! Every other time he's done it, I wasn't there. Setsuo and Lisa decided they would come a bit later and because it took Lisa so long to get ready, they missed the first 20 minutes and also seeing it, I don't think Setsuo was very happy. The name 'Keita' must have been lucky yesterday because not only our Keita but another Keita from one of the other teams (which formed the All Star team) also scored a homerun and those were the only 2 points that were scored in the whole match. Good that they won, bad that there is yet another match next weekend - I don't know when I'm ever going to get time to start packing. I thought yesterday's was the 2nd last game but it turns out there is next weeks and then the final. Next week will be tough as the opposing team are a good one.

Lisa decided to go snowboarding after all so left last night at 8.30pm to take the overnight bus to Nagano. She phoned this morning to say that she'd arrived okay and that it was freezing!

No comments: