I just received an email from Tracey, Kana's host mother and in it she said
"What a gorgeous girl .We can already tell that she will fit so well into our family."
Well I already knew that she was gorgeous but it was nice to hear someone else say it (even if she was just being polite!
I wonder how Kana feels. I know she was a bit nervous about meeting them for the first time but I'm sure she'll be okay. She'd already made a pavlova with Annalise who is 13 and been out to explore the farm too. No mention of the brothers but I'm sure they'll be staying out of the way a bit until they all get used to each other - especially Scott who is 15 so nearly the same age as Kana.
Lisa came home yesterday and so was there when Kana phoned last night. All day long she has been saying how she wishes it was her who was back in New Zealand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment