Friday, 17 July 2009

I'm now the proud owner of one multi-coloured hula hoop! Lisa bought it in Don Quixote on her way home but alas there were no skipping ropes. Only snag is........I can't for the life of me get it to spin more than a couple of times without it falling to the floor. Oh well, practice, practice, practice. Lisa and Kana on the other hand can keep it going forever - or at least until they get fed up of spinning it - makes you sick since they're the ones that don't need the exercise.

Last night I was good and stayed off the beer and kept to my no rice dinner - I did go to bed dreaming about what I was going to have for breakfast though! Funnily enough although I ate more this morning, by around 11am I was starving so maybe the metabolism was kicking in.

Tonight and tomorrow will be no problem but on Sunday I'm going to have to make a real effort not to eat/drink too much.

3 comments:

M said...

Cutting out beer is really really hard. I am trying to drink less but is just isn't working and as a result I am not losing anything. Going back to a WW meeting tonight though so hopefully that will help me re-focus!

ailsa said...

Thanks for leaving a comment.
I've worked out a way to stop having a beer at night - when I'm about to give in, I go for a shower which means I catch sight of myself in the mirror, sure way of finding the determination!

So far 1.2kg lost with 6.8 to go.

M said...

I would have commented before now but have only just re-found your blog. I am not very good at keeping track of links but have put you on my blogroll now so there is no escape! ;-)