Thursday, 16 July 2009

On Sunday night we have another meal out with the whole BB club so I went shopping today to see if I could see anything - nothing fancy, just more than my usual t-shirt and jeans. Whatever I fancied looked terrible on me, mainly because of the weight I've put on and the lack of muscle tone so, once again after seeing myself in the full-length mirror, I am determined to lose at least 5 kg (but hopefully either 7 or 8). I'm going to cut out ALL BEER unless I'm out for the night or it's the weekend which is going to be hard especially since we have loads of it in all the fridges (thanks to summer gifts). I'll try to have better breakfasts and lunches and low calorie dinners. I'll still eat the same foods as everyone else, just smaller quantities and no rice at night.

And, I'm going to buy a skipping rope and hula hoop!!!

I reckon if I manage to skip (you'll be able to hear me puffing miles away!) then it will also tone my legs and upper arms. My upper arms were the biggest shock today. Because it's summer, all the tops had short, short sleeves which really emphasized the flab (not to mention the colour contrast with wearing longer short sleeved t-shirts to BB!) We have the wii fitness DVD but I reckon I should be able to get by with just those two bits of equipment and I can just take them out while I'm waiting for classes or have a free 10 minutes or so.

Last week when I was out food shopping I came across apple cider vinegar that has been getting some good raves so I bought a bottle and finally opened it at lunch time expecting it to taste foul but it was surprisingly good and refreshing so I'm going to drink that with soda water in lieu of beer at nights. (Keita and Setsuo also tried it and liked it too).

Anyway, that's my plan - just hope I can stick to it (and hopefully get out and buy the skipping rope and hula hoop tomorrow!)

Watch this space!!!

1 comment:

illahee said...

good luck with the weight loss. skipping rope is supposed to be awesome exercise! (i'm too fat at the moment--wouldn't be good for my knees!)