Thursday, 9 July 2009

Since I'm here twiddling my thumbs waiting for my first lesson (3.45) I'd be better off going upstairs and preparing dinner, just can't be bothered. It's been a really boring day today mainly because I was up early (Keita) so got everything out of the way. I also went and got my hair cut and as usual it'll take a couple of days for me to like it (not that it's a different style or anything).

For want of anything better to write, I'll let you know what we're having for dinner - salmon cutlets, tomato spaghetti salad, green salad, rice and ??? Any ideas? Having to think about what to cook is the bane of my life. I love cooking, just don't like planning a menu. Maybe I should post what we eat everyday and then after a month, just start it all over again! In fact, I think if everyone who's blog I read did the same, we may all get some new ideas.

1 comment:

illahee said...

hilarious! i do have a cooking blog. not that i update it very often!