




Well today there is good news in that the electrician has arranged for 2 friends to carry on the work so it will be finished on time. A big sigh of relief that I don't have to scrabble around trying to find hotels for everyone!
Everything else is going to schedule and it should all be finshed by the 18th - the day before C arrives, how's that for fine timing!
Here are a few photos that I took today. The red cupboard doors will go to another company to be repainted as they aren't the colour I was hoping for and also they look a bit streaky. I also wish that they had backed the bookcases with a white wood rather than the natural but it's a small point really and once the books are in, shouldn't be so noticeable. The bottom photo is the toilet in our house, the rest are of the classroom.
Must dash so that's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment