Well today it is a lovely day so I've been washing, washing & then washing!
When I was hanging it out, it felt like Autumn for the first time. It was nice and crisp but not so cold. The coolness didn't last long though and by mid morning I was sweating! I had to do the rounds of banks (paying in and paying out) and then I went back to the shop where I'd bought curtains the other day. K wanted blue ones for his room but there were so many different shades and designs that I bought a cheap pair of pale green to hang in the interim and we'll get him the blue ones when he has time to go and choose them himself. Ka wanted pink so we bought some for the same price (net curtains included in both sets) so she was easy. I also bought dark brown ones for our bedroom and nets to match but they were both expensive. I don't really like net curtains but it is so hot and sunny in the summer, you need something to keep the sun out. Anyway that was the first time around. Today I went looking for living/dining room ones and also I'd decided to get another long pair of the cheap light green ones so that once K has his own choice, we could use them in our room as a spare (we have 2 windows). I bought them and decided on a yellowish colour for the living room/dining room windows - 3 in all - and also bought another set of the dark brown ones we'd picked the other day so that if I get fed up of the colours in either our room or living area, we can change them around. I also went to a sports shop that was next door and bought two t-shirts and two pairs of trainers for me. The trainers were reduced from around 14,000 to 4,000 and 5,000 so even though I don't need them at the moment, I got a bargain!
Today the scaffolding and nets surrounding the building came down and so you can see it properly. It is definitely not the green I had envisaged but quite a nice shade of beige. So much for thinking we'd be going with a change of colour! It also looks very much like a building (as opposed to a house) but since we have two companies in it, there isn't a lot we can do about it.
It's so nice to know that I only have 2 lessons to teach today. Wednesday is so relaxing in comparison with Monday and Tuesday! Yesterday was my last nursery school lesson until Nov 6th and after next week, I will be off for 2 whole weeks - yeah!
On a much more depressing note, I have to go back to the dentist tomorrow.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment