Wednesday, 17 October 2007

Wednesday 17th October




The first of the family have arrived!!

It was a 6.45 am start for me to get to the airport and although I didn't drive that fast, I arrived a bit early so could have stayed in bed a bit longer. In the end I was waiting for around an hour before M&D came through. By the end of the night, I don't know who was more tired, me or them!

Today we have been out to Carrefour and Costco because there was nothing to eat so we have stocked up and little did they know, but I was also thinking about what I could buy to have in the house for C & S too.

Today was the first time I'd seen the new house without protective coverings over everything and it's looking really good, my classroom seems enormous and the red cupboard doors and office door look great. I'm really wanting to show it to M&D but will have to wait until Saturday night so they not only get the surprise at the house but also seeing everyone being there. I'm sure they have NO idea although I've almost let it slip so many times. I am totally stressed out having to watch what I say all the time.

A couple of photos of M&D eating noodles and also D standing beside some huge pumpkins in Costco.

No comments: