Well after writing about K yesterday, Rs mother telephoned to say that the coach wants to meet the 6 of us (parents and kids) on Thursday night. I know it'll be about the school but that's as far as I know. When I was talking to A about it last night, she said one of the people who works in the same company as she does, lives in the area where the school is and sometimes instead of having Junior High School kids board, they go on a 'homestay' type thing. After feeling quite relived about not having to make any decisions so early, I'm now dreading what he is going to say. It could be completely different of course and there is no point in inventing scenerios but.......
On a completely different note, K woke up this morning and we've just realised that he only has one pair of long trousers! I'm going to have to rush out after my nursery school lesson and try to find some or he'll be wearing shorts every second day! Poor boy, his legs must be rather chilly today!
Just now we have the electrician in the building. He fitted the intercom yesterday and I'm not sure what he's doing now but it involves all three floors. It's good that he is back at work although he says that he doesn't have a lot of strength in his right hand and if you talk long enough, you can tell that his speech isn't 100% back to normal.
Last night I ordered all the little xmas presents from Oriental Trading Co in America so they should be arriviing within a couple of weeks. I've decided to have the party on the 23rd this year and if there are a lot of kids wanting to come, we may have to have 2. Most years that's what happens so it's a pretty tiring day.
Well I suppose I should go and get ready for this lesson. I never look forward to this class although it's not so bad once I'm there. It really just depends on the mood the kids are in on that particular day. Last weeks' was good so I'm hoping today is too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment