


I can't believe it's nearly the end of November!
All the xmas presents for the school party arrived yesterday and this year's lot looks good. It's always a hit or miss ordering from Oriental Trading Company - the prices are really really cheap but sometimes what looks good in the catalogue is just a load of rubbish and things are often broken before they leave the classroom! This year, even though they look better, I've decided to have 'Santa' hand them out as they are leaving so I won't be responsible!
This year the kids will get
1. a pen with 6 different colours of ink and a snowman dangly thing at the top
2. a squishy snowman ball on a rubber cord
3. a strip of xmas stickers
4. a charm for cell phones (you wouldn't believe how many of the kids have a phone already)
5. a xmas key chain
6. a xmas mug (ceramic from the 100 yen shop!)
7. a jelly xmas shaped sweet
8. a xmas design cotton drawstring bag to hold it all
Just hope everything is to their liking as I'm always out of pocket even though I charge 1000 yen for the party.
We will also have a few games, a magic show and cake, juice and snacks. I've ordered enough presents for up to 96 kids so can't go over that limit. Now that a lot of my students are getting older, and it's no longer 'cool' to go to the party, the numbers may be less this year so I may be donating some of the presents to the baseball club since I can't use them next year.
Must go home and get the dinner organised because I've only an hour before I need to be back for the two high school lessons. Roll on tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment