Saturday, 17 November 2007

Saturday 17th November

Well so much for keeping up with blogging!

Now that everyone has gone back home, I hope to add to this but it will have to wait a bit longer until I can get myself back into some sort of routine.

The whole holiday went well I think and we managed to keep the surprise right up until the proper time. There were so many times I had to bite my tongue and try to retract what I'd been about to say but thankfully a) Mum and Dad were both still jet-lagged and b) my English hadn't quite kicked in and so I was stuttering and stumbling anyway! I just wish that I'd had more time to spend with everyone on their own but all being together made up for it and hopefully we will see S and Co next year in New Zealand when we go to visit Ka and then C and Co have said they will be back again in the future.

I've been in my new classroom for the past two weeks now so it's time to start thinking about moving house. Not a pleasant thought but I'm sure it's going to be fun going through cupboards and finding things I'd forgotten about if nothing else. Hopefully we can get it all done smoothly.

Off home now but promise to update with some photos.

No comments: