Keita went to the school and as has been happening lately, they were keen for him to join BUT he would need to take the entrance exam so it looks like that school has to be crossed out too! We all met up again in the classroom to see what the coach had to say but we still don't have many options. He is still keen for them to somehow get to the school in Ishikawa (3.5 hrs away by car and they need to have somewhere to live into the bargain). We were really going around in circles so we've decided to let Keita and Riku decide what they want to do ie try to find a homestay and go to the school furthest away or stay at this local school and join the local team and then start looking for a good senior high school. I already know that Keita doesn't want to live away from home - and who would expect a 12 year old to say otherwise - so our decision is basically made. I know the coach wants to keep the two of them together if possible but it all depends on what Riku wants to do. The kids will 'meet' tomorrow afternoon to talk it out and then we'll get back to the coach with what they say.
Other than that, there is nothing much to report. Tonight some of the baseball mothers will meet here at 9pm to get the bb xmas party presents sorted out and I'm praying everyone will go home early! I am so tired with rushing around and could really do with an early night but I have my doubts that I'll get it tonight. Tomorrow morning it's back to the dentist.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment