Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Wednesday 12th December

After posting about Bingo yesterday, he seems to have perked up just a little so I've put off going to the vet.

When I typed in the date for this blog, the fact that Christmas is just around the corner and I've yet to do anything about it suddenly hit me! I haven't even put up the Christmas tree in the classroom yet although had planned to do it this morning/after lunch but then my student phoned to say she could come after all (she had previously said she wouldn't manage until the new year).

I have NO idea of what to buy for everyone and with the new house and Kana going away next month, funds are not that great either. Setsuo and I won't buy for each other but I'm hoping the kids will give me a list of things that they would like so I can start to at least plan on what to buy.

We have tentatively decided on January 27th for moving day so that means that most of the Christmas/New Year holiday will be spent clearing out cupboards and trying to pack at least the small things. We'll use a removal company for the furniture or heavy things but even so there is a LOT of work to be done and no doubt I'll be in a panic and tearing my hair out nearer the time.

No comments: