This week seems to have come to an end really fast. After Monday and Tuesday is over with, the rest of the week just seems to fly and although I have a lesson on Saturday afternoon for the next 4 months, it's actually quite easy since I've put one of the morning ones into Monday. Today for the first time in ages, I was able to get home at lunch time to eat a decent meal - up until now, everyone else had always eaten so I just snacked.
The Xmas party reservations have been trickling in and although I thought I was going to get off with just a morning one, there is now over 60, plus about 10 mothers and another 10 students that still haven't confirmed one way or the other so even though my classroom is big, it's not quite big enough for over 70 so it's going to be 2 parties again this year. Next year it will definitely be in the restaurant so we can do it all at the one go!
Tomorrow there aren't enough cars to take the kids to their baseball match so they will have to use my car as well as Setsuo's - just as well we were intending on going anyway. I just hope it's a bit warmer than it's been lately although I bought 3 fleece sweaters the other day when we went to buy Setsuo's trousers - a bargain at 3 for 980 yen! I've been wearing one of them today and even though I just have the one layer on, it's quite warm but just to be on the safe side, I'll be wearing my 'granny shirt' too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment