Well I've got past the first kg and even managed to lose 200g on top of that so at least it's a start.
I'm more or less eating the same as everyone else but no rice and our meals have probably been re-vamped a little with more tofu related products and veg.
Still no improvement with the hula-hoop - maybe it's just not my thing but will persevere and maybe once a bit more weight comes off it'll get easier.
Another bit of trivial news (but important for me) - after 26 years of being here, I've finally found a deodorant that a) doesn't react with me and b) actually helps me smell a bit sweeter! Yaay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yay! that's great! i still us american deodorant. *sigh*
ganbatte with the hula!
Exciting news about the deoderant. I found one in the UK recently as well. I think I must be a particularly stinky person because nothing worked until I found this one. I showered hundreds of times a day in Japan in the summer because I was so paranoid about smelling bad! LOL!
Good news about the weight loss. I have been slacking this week but haven't gained anything so that is a bonus!
Post a Comment