Just thought I'd let you see what progress has taken place.
The first photo is another picture of the 3rd floor (living quarters).
The 2nd photo is of the shoebox in the entrance part of the classroom - now I don't need to have all the shoes out on the landing during parties! It will also have a cupboard at the very top. Under that, one of the carpenters working in my office and then in the next one you can see there is a bookcase on the right, a ledge which can be used as another desk or just for nicknacks with two cupboard above, and a space at the left which will be where I store the Xmas tree and other big boxed things. The last photo is of the classroom. The cupboard (minus doors) between the two bookshelves is the one that will have bright red doors. There is also a big cupboard at the far end (next to the window) but that one will have wooden doors!
This morning we also went back to the tile showroom and picked out the tiles for the entrance hall walls and floor. We have decided on the 'khaki' colour for the outside and the tiles are a whitish brick type effect and the floor tiles also very pale. It all sound a bit 'uhh' but it looked quite nice together so keep your fingers crossed it will work! We also went to look at carpet tiles for the classroom and I will probably go with a brownish-beige colour to keep it light. It was quite good because there was a bright red tile (no I didn't even consider it!!) that we used to see what the contrast between doors and carpet would be like. We are getting there slowly but surely.
No comments:
Post a Comment