Thursday, 13 September 2007

Thursday 13th September

I can't believe it's Thursday already!

Not a great deal of news today. I've just been to the building and apart from the bookcase now built into my office there is really nothing much to see although if you look closely you can see that the window frames are almost all finished and most of the 3rd floor flooring has been laid (they ran out of wood so that's why it's not complete!) I was going to take photos but it looks even more of a building site and the flooring has been covered so you can't even see that. We have more or less picked out the colour for the outside - it's a light khaki colour and the only reason we decided on it is because that is almost what it looks like now, BEFORE being painted, because of the plastering. It is really hard to look at colour samples and envisiage the WHOLE building that colour so we are playing safe. It's not 100% definite but if we find tiles for the entrance hall that go with it and we like them, then probably that is what we will go for. Oh, and I've also decided to have my office door and 2 cupboard doors in the classroom painted. Can you guess what colour? Yes RED again, the same red as the entrance door!

No comments: